Post-Covid Hybrid Meetings -- What is your community doing?
From: Jan Innes (freshfiggmail.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2021 08:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
Here at Cornerstone, we are looking at how best to set up meetings which
can be attended both in person and via computer. Zoom has served us well in
the last year++ when there were no in-person meetings. Even after Covid
regulations ease up, we see reasons to have a hybrid model available for
members who cannot, for one reason or another, attend in person. Our
primary use would likely be our monthly general meeting with 20-35 or so in
person and anywhere from one to, say six, attending remotely.

We are interested in hearing how other communities are handling the switch
to a permanent hybrid option, and if is not being done, why.

Thanks,

*~ Jan Innes*
*Cornerstone Village Cohousing*
*Cambridge, MA *