Re: Sociocracy in cohousing - resources for learning
From: Ted J Rau (tedsociocracyforall.org)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 05:50:36 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Diana. The more direct link to SoFA's conference for communities is
here:
https://www.sociocracyforall.org/sociocracy-in-communities-conference-2021

Adding to Diana's resources, all of SoFA's resources for communities that
are freely available are gathered on our community page
<https://www.sociocracyforall.org/community/>, including a number of case
studies and webinar recordings.

Ted