Re: Ideas to Assist Refugee Immigrants
From: CJ Q (homeschoolvideogmail.com)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:00:34 -0700 (PDT)
That is a great idea. If someone can help them with English every day also
(and the more people who just go and talk will help).  That and finding
jobs are important. The refugee center will work on that too but the
classes for English fill up and tend to be only a few hours a week.
Keep us posted on how it goes!