Re: Who's vaccinated (and not) ?
From: Jenny Guy (jenstermeistergmail.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 14:32:23 -0700 (PDT)
Fred, the answer to the question why are some people are unvaccinated is,
of course, not a simple one. There are many different reasons. But I feel
that, if at this late date you're still simply puzzled by us, you are
probably so firmly in your camp that any reasoning or data wouldn't have
meaning to you. I'm always happy to engage in a discussion, but I'm wary of
people who say they want to understand my thinking, but are really just
holding their breaths until I comply.
I learned this lesson in the mid-80's from people who earnestly asked me
explain feminism... turned out they were trying to be polite, but if they
didn't know by then, they really weren't interested.