Re: Who's vaccinated (and not) ?
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 17:13:31 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Coho List - I don’t think Fred should have to bear the burden of asking
his question and getting Ms. Guy’s response.

I am sure there are people on this list who would be willing to talk to Ms.
Guy, one on one, find out what her beliefs and concerns are and hopefully
persuade her of the importance of everyone getting vaccinated.  I am not that
person as I am not a virologist (though I am married to one).

At base, the fewer people who are vaccinated, the more the virus spreads, and
the greater the chances of it mutating into a version that can evade immune
protection. Perhaps that will help Ms. Guy understand why people who won’t get
vaccinated are so terrifying to the rest of us.

One of the factors that many people identify as core to Cohousing is the belief
that we trust each other to listen and consider what the “other” person brings
to the discussion. But listening is not the final step.

Thank you Fred for sharing your question - and perhaps people are already
reaching out to Ms. Guy one on one.

liz
Pinnacle Project
Lyme, NH