Re: Outdoor eating space at your common house?
From: Linda Kato (lindanicosiakatogmail.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 07:58:04 -0700 (PDT)
Our cohousing is located in Shepherdstown, WV.   Our Common House has a
screened porch on the East side and a patio area on the South side.  Both
are used for outside dining and both areas are getting a lot of use during
the pandemic, especially the screened in porch.  We love it.   The patio is
too bright and hot all the time.  Too much concrete paving, in my opinion.
But it is getting used a lot during the pandemic.

Linda