4+BR unit for sale at Puget Ridge Cohousing, Seattle
From: Kathleen Groshong (kathleengroshonggmail.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 19:33:43 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Cohousing Listserv Readers,

My friends and neighbors Stu and Trudi are selling their 4+ bedroom unit at
Puget Ridge Cohousing in Seattle WA.  See their message below.  Please
contact them directly at tpfajans [at] gmail.com and syarfitz [at] gmail.com.

Thanks.

Kathleen Groshong

Puget Ridge Cohousing

Hello,

We’re writing to let you know that a four bedroom unit is available to
purchase at Puget Ridge Cohousing in Seattle, WA; it’s been many years
since a larger unit has been available. After 27 years we, Stu and Trudi,
are leaving the people and place we have loved and called home.

Puget Ridge Cohousing is a condominium and intentional community located in
Seattle, Washington (West Seattle).

Puget Ridge Cohousing and our home will be available to tour, by
appointment, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, October 2nd, 3rd, and 4th. If you
would like to arrange a tour, please REPLY ALL to this email to schedule an
appointment time for you to view our home, and you will be contacted by a
community member to arrange a tour of the larger community following the
home tour. Please allow two hours total. Here is a link
<https://photos.app.goo.gl/ipadFWtn67oV5q3X8> to a few photos of our home.

*Details about the unit:*

●       List Price:  $890,000.

●       Building style: Side by side duplex.

●       Stories:   3 including fully finished daylight basement.

●       Square feet: 2,250.

●       Bedrooms: 4 plus.

●       Bathrooms: 3, remodeled with custom features, all with porcelain
tile floors.

●       Taxes: $5,207.

●       HOA dues: $603/month.

*Features*:

●        Large master bedroom.

●       Open floor plan (Living/Kitchen/Dining/). French doors to TV/guest
bedroom.

●       Private Balcony deck with grape arbor.

●       Covered patio.

●       Clear grain fir trim throughout.

●       Hardwood floors throughout the main floor.

●       Carpets in upper floor and basement.

●       Duet honeycomb window blinds throughout.

●       Three skylights on the second floor.

●       Open space upstairs for office.

●       Large, lit attic crawl space/storage area with floor and pulldown
stairs.

●       Lots of natural light

●       Laundry room with open and covered storage, large-sized stacked
washer/dryer

●       Potential MIL in daylight basement with separate entrance

*Offer terms and conditions: *

●       This price assumes a maximum 1.5% buyer’s agent fee.

●       The prospective buyer should provide a fully underwritten
pre-approval letter from a local lender or pay with cash.

●       If financing, please provide contact information for the lender.

●       For a cash offer please provide evidence of funds for the entire
purchase amount.

●       30 day closing - this can be changed by mutual agreement.

●       Buyers who want a professional inspection can have one performed at
their cost before submitting an offer.

●       $10,000 earnest money is due upon acceptance.

●       Consideration will be given to the cleanest offer.

●       Offers should be submitted on NWMLS standard forms.

●       Offer review date Wednesday, October 13, 2021

In order to make an offer on a home at Puget Ridge Cohousing, potential
buyers are required to complete several steps including a tour and
information session to learn about how the community operates and help them
make a well informed decision.

Before coming, take a look at the website: http://pugetridge.net/ for a
general overview of Puget Ridge. *Please do not schedule a tour through the
website*. Tours for potential buyers will be arranged through the Unit Sale
Task Force and accompanied by a community member.  Please reply to
Syarfitz [at] gmail.com and tpfajans [at] gmail.com. We will schedule a tour of
our
home and connect you with the Task Force for a tour of the whole site. Zoom
information sessions are scheduled for Oct 6 and Oct 7 at 7:00 pm.

If you will be applying for a loan and are looking for a suggestion, we
recommend reaching out to Lisa Palmer at First Security Bank on Capitol
Hill in Seattle: https://fsbwa.mymortgage-online.com/LisaPalmer.html. A
number of owners have worked with her when purchasing their units and had
very good experiences.

Everyone must wear a mask in indoor spaces.

.

 We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Trudi Fajans and Stu Yarfitz