Common Meals payment/reservation options?
From: Valerie Paul (valerie.paulgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 05:17:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

At Bay State Commons (move-in Q1 2022!!), we are working on our meal
planning and are interested in hearing about what other communities are
doing these days for meal accounting and pricing.

I've reviewed past threads and have a good sense of the systems various
communities have used in the past but there's nothing very recent and
technology is changing so fast it seemed reasonable to put the questions
out there again.

How do people sign up for meals?
How do you collect payment?
How much do you charge for meals (if you do)?
Does the meals team have a separate bank account?

We are also looking at co-ho specific software options and are interested
in peoples' feedback. (Maybe off list?)

Thanks in advance!

Valerie