Sustainability, Funding and Support for BIPOC Communities, Innovations in affordability - October 23 at Affordable Cohousing
From: Laurie Lauer (lauriecohousgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 09:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
Here are just some of the sessions being offered on October 23 during the
Affordable Cohousing online event.

Registration is open. For more information and to register today go to
https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-affordability/
<https://www.cohousing.org/cohoevents/2021-affordability/>.

Session 1
Cohousing and Sustainability
Laura Fitch
This session will explore how a cohousing community can be uniquely positioned
to push the edge of sustainability.

Funding and Support Options for BIPOC Communities
Crystal Byrd Farmer
Are you seeking to create a community focused around the needs of Black,
Indigenous, and People of Color? From community land trusts to the BIPOC IC
Council, marginalized groups are innovating ways to acquire land and housing.

Innovations in Affordability
Betsy Morris
How have cohousing communities baked affordability into their projects? Looking
back over the last two decades, what have we learned? What new opportunities,
partnerships, funding sources and changes in how we think about cohousing can
keep pushing the edges?

We look forward to seeing you there!

Laurie Lauer
Office Admin / Outreach