Re: Common Meals payment/reservation options?
From: Kelly Bachman (happyvalleykellygmail.com)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2021 06:22:59 -0700 (PDT)
Valerie, We at Bellingham Cohousing have an online sign-up for meals.  We
generally charge $5 per adult and less or none for children. We tally the
charges for the month for each household and then bill the total meals on
their dues statements. The meals team has 2 debit cards that they share
with other cooks.  The debit cards are tied to a separate bank account
where we maintain a low balance so that if the cards ever got away from us,
our main checking account would not be threatened.
Kelly