Is Co-Housing A Good Option?
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 05:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Lorena Romo <LorenaRomo-t [at] porch.com>
due to a format issue.

Note that the author is not currently subscribed so you may want to
send her a copy of replies.

Hi,

I'm Lorena from Porch.com. I came up with your website, Cohousing, and
I really enjoyed it. Thanks for all the great info!

Recently I heard about Communal Living. I'm sure you are familiar with
this trend, where people are choosing to share living spaces,
interests, and even resources with other people. It caught my
attention how many people are starting to join this flexible way of
living.

That's why I decided to write this awesome article about
"Is Communal Living or a Co-Housing Arrangement Right for You?
https://porch.com/advice/communal-living-and-co-housing
hoping it helps readers to know more about this movement and this new
lifestyle, and who knows, maybe they will go for it!

I believe my article would be a great addition to your
"Faces Not Fenders: Cohousing in The Good Trade
https://www.cohousing.org/faces-not-fenders-cohousing-in-the-good-trade
post. Would you be interested in adding a link to it?

Sincerely,
Lorena Romo
Content Marketing - Porch.com <https://porch.com/>