Struggling with consensus?
From: Martie Weatherly (mhweatherlyearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 18:19:07 -0700 (PDT)
Is your community struggling with consensus? Does decision making drag on
endlessly? Do some people consistently block decisions?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would love to talk with you so
I can address those problems in my new online program for communities to get
their decision making back on track. Just email me at mhweatherly [at]
earthlink.net.
And contact me quickly as my pilot program will start in a few weeks and have
very few spots at a ridiculously low price!

Here's to consensus that moves conflict to creativity and creates the
communities of our dreams!

Martie Weatherly
ConsensusCoach