Re: outdoor hearers for patios
From: Marcia Baumel (marciab93gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2021 08:23:10 -0700 (PDT)
At Oakcreek two propane heaters from Lowes were given as gifts to the
community. They served very well for dinners on the patio through the
winter. The heaters are now stored in garages during the hot summer (They
have wheels and can be moved easily.)  On advice from the fire marshal, the
propane tanks are stored separately in a carport.

Here's a link:
https://www.lowes.com/pd/Garden-Treasures-48000-BTU-Stainless-Steel-Floorstanding-Liquid-Propane-Patio-Heater/1000664673

Some of us like the outdoors and will probably use the patio with heaters
into the colder months.

All of our members are vaccinated; and we feel fairly comfortable using our
common house dining room during Oklahoma's not-quite- endless summer.
Marcia