Re: language in Home Owners Association documents
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 03:31:18 -0700 (PDT)
Diana Porterd <porterd1334 [at] gmail.com>
after deleting quoted digest and restoring subject line.

I live in a very community minded condominium and we are just revising our
documents.  Here is our nuisance Clause—I think writing a strong nuisance
clause is what you all are talking about:
Section 8.4. Nuisances. No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on
in any Unit, or upon the Common Elements, nor shall either be used therein,
either willfully or negligently, which may endanger the health or safety of,
become an annoyance or nuisance to, or unreasonably disturb the right of
quiet enjoyment of any occupant of the Condominium Property. This also
includes, but is not limited to discrimination and/or harassment in
violation of any state or federal law.
Diana Porter
Hammond North Condominium Association
Cincinnati, Ohio