Re: What communication platforms are used in co-housing post move-in?
From: Chris Hansen (itschrishansengmail.com)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2021 09:45:46 -0700 (PDT)
Well said Sharon
A flipside is that communities that don't have such mechanisms tend to get
stuck in the past catering to older or less tech-savvy members
This is frustrating for those with busy schedules and worklives who operate
technologically in the manner of the 21st Century.
And who would like to attract younger members and families who are likely
to do likewise.
Sometimes people in our community forget that putting up a paper on a door
or bulletin board will not be seen by people who fly through with kids in
tow or in the break of the zoom training they are facilitating!