Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 213, Issue 4
From: Sharlene (seconifergmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 09:30:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [C-L]_ What communication platforms are used in
        co-housing post move-in?
I think that the question that I asked about communication in co-housing
was not a clear question. Let me try again..
I would like to know what systems your cohousing community has in place to
communicate with members about events, assignments, projects, meals, use of
space, emergencies and other unanticipated events etc.  If you would please
share information about these systems and how these systems of
communication are working for your group, I would appreciate hearing about
your experience.
Thank you,
Sharlene Emerson

-