Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 213, Issue 4
From: Cheron Dudley (cherondudleygmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 10:07:26 -0700 (PDT)
We have a few ways to communicate these things.
1. Talk to people directly
2. Use a paper calendar for events that is kept in the Common House
3. A gmail account (business account) that is used for “official” internal
 transmissions like minutes, agendas.
4. A google group shared among everyone for informal chats….”let’s play
cards”…”I have guests coming”……”going shopping, who needs anything from
Costco”…..”did you see the coyote in the driveway?”
When I take minutes from a meeting, I type them up and email them to the
meeting attendees for correction. Then I send the final copy to our
“business account” person who files it to our shared drive and sends
everyone a copy.
Cheron
Quimper Village