Communication platforms
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 10:50:22 -0700 (PDT)
Henning, I'm not familiar with box.com . Can you say what you like about it
and any weaknesses it might have, and can you possibly compare it to Google
Drive?  Our documents are on Google Drive and we want to review the file
structure and security. We'd like to achieve a better document-sharing
environment that still protects our many .docx minutes and other files from
unauthorized update.
   Muriel at Shadowlake Village Cohousing, Blacksburg, VA