Re: Communication platforms
From: Henning Mortensen (hmortensengmail.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 15:53:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Muriel,
It is me again. I wanted to add that in our use of box, we generally give
everyone read only access and only a few updaters can change files. We also
use a synology NAS, which allows us to sync our Box folders to the NAS
where we back them up to an external drive. The synology NAS also syncs our
google drive in the same way.
I have a feeling we should talk.
Henning
hmortensen@gm@@@.com