Re: What communication platforms are used in co-housing post move-in
From: lienjud (lienjudaol.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:14:46 -0700 (PDT)
at Cascadia Commons in Portland, we transitioned to GroupsIO last year. we use
it for our group email.  when you access it on the web, it offers many other
functions such as a calendar, member directory, merges with our google drive,
wiki page, files etc.
To announce social events, meetings, meals, birthdays, we create events on our
calendar and ask the calendar to send out reminders to the group.it is an easy
way to keep everyone abreast and once the event is created on the calendar for
repeat events, the reminders get sent out automatically. hope this is helpful.
Judith Lienhard, Cascadia Commons