CommonHouse Stoves cookstove input re-request
From: DEL HOLLAND (delhollandaol.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 11:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
We have 2 Fridgaire residential inductions stoves with convection ovens.  They
are wonderful; lightening fast, instant control of the heat.  We love them.
Easy to keep clean, no problems with cooked on stuff because, of course, the
cooktop stays cool.  Admittedly many of our Members are familiar with these
induction stoves as they have them in their homes in our all electric
community, but many of them came as gas range lovers and have easily adapted to
these with nary a complaint. We are early in our coho life here at Prairie
Hill, now 28 households, routinely 20 - 25 for Tasty Tuesday community dinners,
so have not yet put long-term heavy use on the stoves, but so far, so good.

I’m not sure how wall oven and cooktop vs conventional stove makes any
difference in counter space.

Del Holland
Prairie Hill cohousing in Iowa City, IA