Re: Cohousing-L Digest, Vol 213, Issue 14
From: Ed Sutton (ed440me.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:56:47 -0700 (PDT)
You would do well to craft a clear, unambiguous pet policy, including modes of
enforcement before beginning residence.
Don’t forget rabies vaccinations.
It probably should be in the bylaws.
Once people have moved in, and the cat is out of the bag…or out of the house…or
all three cats are out of the house…and the sweet dog is running around off
leash, concensus process will
never come to clarity, the community will be exhausted by the attempt.
The cats and dogs will continue to roam and poop, and the cats will harvest
their natural organic meals (birds).

Ed Sutton
Eno Commons, Durham NC