Nov 20 Sociocracy in Community Conference
From: Jerry Koch-Gonzalez (jerrysociocracyforall.org)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 16:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
I’m excited about the online conference on sociocracy in community that’s
coming up on Nov 20. It’s hosted by the nonprofit Sociocracy For All, and
they have a lot of experience with hosting online events, and a lot of
great connections and people from cohousing in their sociocracy work.

Some of the topics are:

   -

   The Four Necessary Conditions to Use Sociocracy Effectively in
   Intentional Communities (Diana Leafe-Christian)
   -

   Health Check: reviewing and improving your implementation (Jerry
   Koch-Gonzalez)
   -

   How to start a community sociocratically (Ted Rau)
   -

   Power and Transparency (John Schinnerer)
   -

   Sociocracy: the missing part in the coliving model (Alex Soto)
   -

   Conflict Happens. Expect it! (Gina Simm, Mandy Parry )
   -

   Full Circle Evolution (Cate de Vreede)

… and many more! There’s even a whole Spanish and Portuguese program.

More info and the schedule is on the website:
https://www.sociocracyforall.org/sociocracy-in-communities-conference-2021

I’ll be there! Looking forward to meeting people there who care about the
same things!

Jerry Koch-Gonzalez
Pioneer Valley Cohousing.
To talk to me about sociocracy or NVC, go here:
https://talktojerry.youcanbook.me
Sociocracy: Effective Egalitarian Governance.
Check out our website Sociocracy For All <http://sociocracyforall.org/> and