Re: is this the cure for the loneliness of American motherhood: opinion piece in NYT
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 11:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks, Judith. By the time I woke up today, two neighbors had forwarded
that article, it was drawing a lively discussion (including comments by
cohousers and ex-cohousers), and inquiries on the Cohousing California
website.

In case anyone runs into "paywall" (subscription required) messages with
the direct NY Times article link, try this version of the link, which is
"gifted" for reading by all:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/22/opinion/cohousing-mothers-pandemic-community.html?unlocked_article_code=AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACEIPuonUktbfqohlSFUZASbSRdkhrxqAwvPIwLshnX74I22QTipCwv4ORpCJ_UvAYKtoItA02jGGQt5dIfkvWPl2hKd5DnBadjOJ8NGCiYhXZGI8s56yVWc7mM-UDL5poGLgKzGyJbY6meextlePYDG9RPTU0nImIl0z9MRlIUq4miBdntezGeF02tB_2v8iF8o6EW9GPH_WyqGuXxZuO9yGbgXf6x02WIxaXzLRnd2f7NEQYVkYSAKGHD4kvzFKuJ4LM8gXPa38MxYjZMP55L0UAWVrJ4-sbIYjazMs7JMx6BiKB7zTI4BfTQ&smid=url-share

Please do engage if you have subscriber access, to promote the comments
that "get it" and, if you like, add your own perspective.

Raines