Neighborhood scale [was: Re: is this the cure for the loneliness of American motherhood: opinion piece in NYT]
From: Chuck Harrison (cfharrgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:25:04 -0700 (PDT)
Regarding social knitting at the neighborhood level it seems to me there is
potential to build on these local exchange groups like Buy Nothing. I am
particularly intrigued by a platform I have been learning about (originated
in Israel, but planning to offer elsewhere) https://www.shareitt.com/ . Its
raison d'etre is a sort of barter club exchange but IMHO that could be the
anchor for much richer neighborhood collaboration. The "sharing points"
could be developed into a sort of local currency which has a deep potential
too.

Chuck