Re: is this the cure for the loneliness of American motherhood: opinion piece in NYT
From: Muriel Kranowski (murielkvt.edu)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
Re not being able to comment ... I had started writing a highly
pro-cohousing comment when the comments were still open, and by the time I
finished composing it and did Submit, the comments were closed. Boo hiss!
(Probably my fault for being so long-winded.)
   Muriel @ Shadowlake Village, Blacksburg, VA
   where we had a very successful outdoor gathering yesterday that included
writing up some wonderful (and some quixotic) "what I would like to see
here" ideas that we then reacted to using green dots