Opportunity to Support the Cohousing Association of the US
From: Alice Alexander (alicecohousgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 07:58:18 -0700 (PDT)
Are you a member of a cohousing community, established or launching? We
hope your community takes pride in being part of the cohousing movement and
appreciates our CohoUS national organization keeping us all connected and
learning from each other.

We ask all cohousing communities to make a financial contribution to CohoUS
every year. Annual dues benefit your community by

(1) helping you recruit new members by attracting the public to cohousing
and providing credibility for our housing model, and

(2) providing learning and networking opportunities to enhance your
community.

We suggest each community give $300 or more per year, but contributions of
any size are welcome. You can give online at cohousing.org, or send a check
to CohoUS, 4710 16th St, Boulder CO 80304.

Your community support is important, thank you for doing your part.
--
Alice Alexander
Cohousing Association of the U.S.