Re: CoHo in tri state Region
From: dogpeople (dogpeopleoptonline.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 13:44:08 -0700 (PDT)
For the past few months, a small group of us, either already located in the
Hudson Valley or looking to locate there, have been working on forming a
community.  We have been researching what exists in the Hudson Valley which
unfortunately is not much.  We did find Cantine's Island and recently had a
lovely visit there (thanks again for your hospitality).   We were hoping we
might find others that have also been working on building community in the
Hudson Valley and then be able to join forces but so far, no luck.  So, if you
are someone interesting in pursuing this, feel free to reach out to us.  Please
email us at cohohudson [at] gmail.com .  And if you are a benevolent developer
reading this, we welcome your interest as well.

Elissa Cohen