Re: Homeowners Who Are Active Military
From: Richard L Kohlhaas (rlkohlearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:43:18 -0700 (PDT)
At Casa Verde, we have had no restrictions on renting, except that five years
ago we amended our
Declaration to prevent renting for less than 12 months.  (anticipating
possible Airbnb in the future).

We have typically 2 to 4 units rented, frequently to children of owners.

We did have one active duty Air Force family who were original owners. They
rented their unit for a total
of 14 years out of 17.  (He has since retired and now the family is back with
us.)
Dick Kohlhaas  (also retired Air Force)
Member of Casa Verde Commons, Colorado Springs, CO
34 households on 4 acres  1.5 miles from center of city.  Built in 2002-3.
 www.casaverde.us