Re: Homeowners Who Are Active Military
From: Fred-List manager (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 07:05:10 -0700 (PDT)
Daisy Birch <daisykbirch [at] gmail.com>
is the author of the message below.  It was posted by Fred of
the Cohousing-L management team <cohousing-l-owner [at] cohousing.org>
after restoring subject line.

Thanks for this Ann,
It also matters greatly in terms of diversity and inclusion, which is part
of our Values Statement of inclusion as well.
Many military folk and veterans are BIPOC as well.

Do you know if it comes close to fair housing laws?
That could add credence and urgency to the matter.

Much Warmth,
Daisy 🌿
P.S. Let me know when you want to do a Trello Board priority & sort
cleanup--we'll make it fun!

*Daisy Birch <https://www.linkedin.com/in/daisy-birch-8117334>*
Neurocoaching

*GV: 202-630-3111 *
*What if luxury is in how we interact?*
*What if ease, power and flow is in how we give?**Engage in the challenges
worth having. *