Re: overnight shift and noise
From: BETSY ALGIRE (betsy1945comcast.net)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 10:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
Before I retired, I worked the night shift at a local hospital. I had a sound
machine in my bedroom that blocked out any noise including a lawn mower right
outside my window. To me, it was unrealistic to expect life to come to a halt
just because I needed to sleep. Earplugs also can be a help if the sound
machine doesn't do the trick.
Betsy Algire
Liberty Village, Union Bridge Md.