FREE: Tour Takoma Village Cohousing in Washington DC ... Virtually, of Course! 12/4/21
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 18:46:50 -0800 (PST)
Oh, no!

This is the LAST virtual tour of Takoma Village Cohousing for 2021!

Don’t miss it!

Those of us living at Takoma Village are still being covid-cautious AND we
still want to show off our community while spreading the good word about
cohousing. So ... once again, we're showing off virtually.We will cover all the
same information and you will see all of the common spaces we normally cover
during an in-person tour — with plenty of time for Q&A.

To learn more about cohousing in general and Takoma Village in particular plan
to attend this virtual event.

Virtual Tour Takoma Village Cohousing — it’s FREE!
Saturday, December 4, 2021
1p-2:30p via Zoom

You can tour our cohousing community from the comfort of your home by
registering using this Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEscO2orzwtHNLjwoNihTyeReFmOr1sTDVn

VERY IMPORTANT:  After you register on Zoom, you will be sent an email with
your very own personal link to sign-in to attend the LIVE virtual presentation.
Don't lose that personal link. It's specific to you and only you. There is no
generic link. Suggest you copy and paste the link into your calendar or into
whatever device you use to keep track of your events and meetings.

Want to get a head start? Check out our Takoma Village website for special
information for people interested in living here:

https://www.takomavillage.org/page/39042~755756/Guide-for-Prospective-Residents

Please join us on Saturday, December 4, 2021!  Last virtual tour of TVC for
2021!

Best —

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC
Ex. Dir. & Mbr. Board of Directors
Mid Atlantic Cohousing
Principal, Cohousing Collaborative, LLC
Falls Church, VA
202.546.4654
zabaldo [at] earthlink.net

Good judgment comes from experience.  And experience?  That comes from poor
judgment.

NOTE:  I’m switching back to using zabaldo [at] earthlink.net.  Many apologies!