Re: is this the cure for the loneliness of American motherhood: opinion piece in NYT
From: Kathy Ahlers (kathytccoho.org)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2021 21:13:46 -0800 (PST)
Maybe for each high-profile article about cohousing published in a major
newspaper or magazine, CohousingUS could start a page on their website for
displaying responses submitted by cohousing people, themselves--people who
would include their community of residence with their comment submission
that CohoUS could spot-check. (There could be a volunteer corps of
spot-checkers, perhaps.) Then, despite the fact that the originating
publication itself closed its own comments, comments about the article
would still be findable online via a reference/link to it (once the bots
crawled and indexed it.)

Kathy

Kathy Ahlers
board member
Twin Cities Cohousing Network, a 501c3 organization
tccoho.org
Follow us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TwinCitiesCohousing/?ref=nf>