Re: COHOUSING AFFORDABILITY Conference
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 15:58:40 -0800 (PST)
Sharon -

I forwarded your message to Matt so he can reply here. Did you check the
participant directory? You have access to that as well.

I got to visit his Solidarity Coop in Wyoming last year, and have met him
on other occasions. It is great to see the discussion reaching these topics.

Raines Cohen, Cohousing Coach
At Berkeley (CA) Cohousing