Re: Rental Policies
From: Mac Thomson (macthomsonme.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 06:00:15 -0800 (PST)
Here at Heartwood Cohousing we welcome renters. We have no rules about maximum
number of rentals, length of rentals, etc.

We grant full membership rights to renters and expect them to take on full
membership responsibilities (participation).

On the whole, renters have had a positive impact on our community in terms of
bringing fresh energy, creating affordable housing options for those renters,
and making homeownership more affordable for the landlords. We have had some
problematic renters, but we have also had some problematic homeowners.

--
Mac Thomson

Heartwood Cohousing
Southwest Colorado
http://www.heartwoodcohousing.com

"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
              - C. S. Lewis