CoHo in tri state Region does exist
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 09:33:23 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

Yes,  there is CoHousing in the Beautiful Hudson Valley!
Cantines Island is in Saugerties.  After seven years of development we built on
our beautiful site abt twenty years ago.

Please look at our website/be in direct touch.  Family friendly community.  As
a matter of fact we have a house for sale now.

Ruth Hirsch
Cantines Island, Saugerties, NY