Re: Land acknowledgement
From: PAUL CULLEN (paul.cullencomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:41:38 -0800 (PST)
Sunnyside Village Cohousing in Marysville WA has a similar land
acknowledgement, which we read at the beginning of each General Circle meeting:

"We want to start with an acknowledgement of the First Nations. We each stand
on different soil from different native tribes. We acknowledge that the future
home of Sunnyside Village Cohousing will be on the land formerly occupied by
the Salish tribes, by the Snohomish and by the Tulalip family of tribes. May we
be respectful of the past and have honorable intentions in our future."

Paul Cullen
paul.cullen [at] comcast.net
206-484-8021
for Sunnyside Village Cohousing