Sustainable Living Guidelines sought
From: Lisa Wolf (tigerlisagmail.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 19:46:48 -0800 (PST)
As move-in date looms ever closer, Bay State Commons Cohousing's Eco
Committee is working on developing a set of practical guidelines for
sustainable, eco-conscious living, and we would love to have ideas and
recommendations from other communities who have already developed their
own. We have a draft list of ideas, which at this point includes
community-wide composting, buying in bulk to reduce packaging waste, buying
organic and locally-produced food as much as possible, recycling as much as
possible, and filtering washing machine greywater to reduce microfibers in
our waste stream.

Do you have a set of principles and practices that your members have agreed
to?
What is working well in your community in this area?
Is there anything you wish you had gotten community agreement about from
the start?
What other questions should I have asked?

Thank you in advance!

Lisa Wolf
*Pronouns: she/her/hers*
Bay State Commons Cohousing,