Re: Searchable Decision Log?
From: Teresa F (fostertlugmail.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 10:26:46 -0800 (PST)
Sharon, (do I not include your email address in the reply? Apologies as I'm
new to this listserv).

You raise some interesting questions about logging or "not logging"
decisions - And how does one follow up with previously made decisions?

Is there a free membership option with http://groups.io/ membership? What
I'm seeing is a cost of $20/month. Our community is already established
with Google groups and I believe that they would be reluctant to pay for a
new interface nor would they want to reinvent the wheel, even if it is a
better way.

I'm seeking a simple solution!

The Evans Oaks Decision Log is a separate Google sheet within our Group's
Google Drive which I maintain as the HOA secretary.

Teresa Foster
Evan's Oaks Cohousing
Silverton, OR