Re: Searchable Decision Log?
From: Teresa F (fostertlugmail.com)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 20:50:52 -0800 (PST)
Hi Stan,

Thanks for your message. Your example is helpful to me. Our Decision log
has only 4 columns. Someone else had created the Decision Log and I didn't
think to add any additional columns. (I'm a novice at this and didn't
research it when I was elected to my role as HOA Secretary). I'm learning
after the fact!

*Here are our Decision Log columns (very simple):*
Date
Decision
Description
Backup Document (link to minutes)

I can't speak to if you're missing something compared to others as this is
my first cohousing experience. Someone else mentioned using the Mosaic
platform (see https://cohousing.site/) that seems very useful for both
tracking the decisions and also managing the proposals. Check out the email
from Sean Davey which is in this thread!

This is definitely a learning opportunity!

Teresa Foster
Evans Oaks Cohousing
Silverton, OR