Social participation / interpersonal mediation
From: Cohousing-L summary list (c-l-sumcohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 05:26:03 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing-L msg summary for Jul 28 to Aug  4 2010, msg# 31812 - 31835
To read messages go to http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-L
To go directly to a message, edit XXXXX to be message number in:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-L/msgXXXXX.html
For details about use, format: see http://L.cohousing.org/c-l-sum.htm

Re: How do we hold each other accountable? (Jeanne Goodman)
         REPLY FROM:  R.N. Johnson-31814

Re: Social participation (was How do we hold each otheraccountable?)
         REPLIES FROM:  Craig Ragland-31819, Naomi
         Anderegg-31820, Sharon Villines-31825, Sharon
         Villines-31828, Sharon Villines-31829, Moz-31831,
         Moz-31832

Does your community provide interpersonal mediation?
         FROM:  Mary Vallier-Kaplan-31815
         REPLIES FROM:  Jeanne Goodman-31816, Ellen Keyne
         Seebacher-31817, Sharon Villines-31818

Question about a technique for allocating funds
         FROM:  heimann-31812
         REPLIES FROM:  Muriel Kranowski-31813, Bryan
         Syverson-31822, Sharon Villines-31830

Re: Time Banking
         REPLIES FROM:  Craig Ragland-31821, Sharon
         Villines-31824

WANT REFERENCES FROM MUNICIPALITIES THAT GAVE ZONING CLEARANCES TO YOUR
COHOUSING COMMUNITY!!
         FROM:  Sally Thompson-31833

Fannie Mae   FROM:  Sharon Villines-31834

Mortgage Problems for Land Trust   FROM:  Blaise Tobia-31827

Seeking Housemate at Heartwood Cohousing Community
         FROM:  Rebecca Arnold-31823

Seeking housemate at Heartwood   FROM:  Rebecca Arnold-31826

A development manager for Durham Central Park Cohousing: How have others done
it?
         FROM:  Diana Fox-31835