Discontinue cohousing summary mailings?
From: Cohousing-L summary list (c-l-sumcohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 09:53:28 -0700 (PDT)
Today I realized that I had not prepared / sent a summary
on Wednesday.  On checking I found that there are no
summaries since August 18th tho there is an indication in my files
that onew were prepared Aug 31 and Sep 8th **.  I'll be checking and
send a summary that covers everything since the last summary but it
may be a day or so before I get to it.  There has not been a lot of
activity on the list lately. You can always go to the cohousing-L
archives: http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-L/

I get very little feedback about how people are using these summaries.
There are still only 41 subscribers. So it occurs to me that maybe I
should just stop sending the summaries tho I still like having a very
low volume way of monitoring the cohousing discussion.  I could fairly
easily be persuaded to continue so.

If you find the cohousing-L summaries useful, please write and
tell me.  Send to fholson [at] cohousing.org or even reply to this message.

One of the reasons I suspect there are few C-L-sum subscribers is that
the availability has a very low profile and people who are good
candidates to subscribe dont know about it.  A surge in subscribers
would encourage me. If you know anyone who would find it useful, urge
them to subscribe.

**  one of last weeks file used in preparing the summary ( clhdr.txt:
Cohousing-L msg summary for Aug 31 to Sep  8 2011, msg# 33527 - 33543 )
Maybe the 9/8 just did not get sent properly.  Whe I do the next summary
I will make sure it gets distributed.

Fred, listserv manager, http://justcomm.org