Re: "Builder's of the dawn"
From: Fred G. Thompson (ae040freenet.carleton.ca)
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 93 01:54 CDT
Your message asks for more information on my book "Looking Back
on the Future."  It is the story of the futures movement as I
have experienced it over the past 20 years.  It covers futures
experience in several government organizations in Canada, plus
futures organizations such as World Futures Society in
Washington, World Futures Studies Federation with HQ now in
Finland, the Club of Rome etc.  If you want one I would be
glad to send you one for the fee of $19.50(US), but give me
your street address.
Cheers.

--
Fred G. Thompson, FUTURESCAN INTERNATIONAL INC. Ottawa - author
and publisher of LOOKING BACK ON THE FUTURE}i - want one?