Re: My Bio
From: Sweet Tea (tc511nexus.polaris.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 95 00:08 CDT
 **************************************

Name:  Tonya Chavis
Birthdate:  10/11/54
E-Mail:  tc511 [at] polaris.net
Home Address:  1511 Payne Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Community (if any):  Day Star Community
Location: 6 minutes from downtown Tallahassee and less than 15 minutes from
Florida State University (FSU) and Florida A. and M. Univerisity (FAMU).
Stage of Development:  Three houses built, plus one lot sold, with room for
approximately 10 more homes and a community building.
What I do for money:  Attorney
What I do for fun: Throwing pots (ceramics), Church stuff, Irish Sister-City
stuff.
Favorite thing about community:  Elizabeth (age 9) and her dog Annie - they
live  across the courtyard.  Elizabeth plays a mean game of 3-d tic, tac, toe.
Worst thing about community: We are all too busy with our professional lives
and  socialize infrequently.
If I was in charge, I would:  Have more potluck dinners, more celebrations,
and  get every household on-line.

  • My Bio Buzz Burrell, June 16 1995
    • Re: My Bio Sweet Tea, June 16 1995
    • Re: My Bio David G Adams, June 17 1995
    • My Bio OldSol, June 19 1995
    • My Bio Alan Carpenter, June 19 1995
    • RE: My Bio Rob Sandelin, June 20 1995