Re: food for thought
From: Barbara & Mark Andre (mbagreyrock.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:28:04 -0500
 I should probably investigate the article quoted here before I speak, but I
must admit it was a shock to me to hear that Greyrock Commons is located in
Littleton. All this time I thought I was living in Fort Collins, 60 miles away.
I believe the community Graham or the author had in mind is Highline Crossing.

Barb Andre
Greyrock Commons
Fort Collins, Colorado