[Fwd: Invitation: International Community Meeting at ZEGG]
From: Sanda Everette (severettesmcoe.k12.ca.us)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:11:32 -0600 (MDT)

--------------101315CC27A6

This seemed relevant to forward to the list, though I don't know if
anyone has the time and resources to go.  When I was in Europe this
summer at Damanhur Community, I met some people from the Netherlands who
had attended this conference and said it was quite good.

Sanda and Brian Everette
San Mateo Cooperative Community
http://www.wordrunner.com/sanda

Toward a sustainable lifestyle:
grow some of your own food and/or know the gardener who is growing it.

--------------101315CC27A6