Re: Carsharing
From: Victoria (victoriatrillium-hollow.org)
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:00:49 -0600 (MDT)
If car sharing can be worked out so the cars are dependably maintained and
> predictably available, I would do it in an instant. The trick is
> organization, which might be more difficult than owning a car.

Yes! Can someone send tips on how to organize carsharing efficiently,
especially relating to insurance?  I checked out the websites someone
suggested but they were for carsharing organizations, which is of course
different.  I am VERY interested in car sharing, ownership is so expensive!

Vicky Leary
Trillium Hollow