Auction at National Conference
From: John Abrams (jabramsvineyard.net)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 06:28:06 -0600 (MDT)
Hi all -

I  posted an earlier message asking for donations to the auction planned
for Saturday night at the Amherst gathering.  We haven't gotten enough
won't beat a dead horse if we don't get enough to hold a fine event, but
here is one last appeal:

Please donate any article or service that you think anyone might pay for.
It can be anything valuable, or humorous, or educational, or bizarre, or
touching, or useless.  It can be related to cohousing or not.  Anything
you've got or can dream up that we can sell.

E-mail donation offers to cohousingauction [at] integbuild.com.

Thanks -  John