Re: Values of Cohousers
From: Fred H. Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:47:32 -0600 (MDT)
Diane Cano,  Ganas   DHCano [at] aol.com
by the Fred the list manager:  fholson@cohousing org

To get off cohousing-L, send email with UNSUBSCRIBE COHOUSING-L in the
msg body to:  listproc [at] cohousing.org   Questions? email Fred - addr above

In a message dated 9/22/99 1:07:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,