Cohousing in Toronto
From: Dorothy Mazeau (dmazeaudcsnet.com)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:11:41 -0700 (MST)
< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Yes!  Contact me at the Collaborative Housing Society, (416) 738-0850 or
email me at dmazeau [at] dcsnet.com, and let me know what you have in mind.  The
CoHoSoc has a pretty large data base of people with varying degrees of
interest, and there are several groups active in the area.

Dorothy Mazeau

Cohousing in Toronto
by administration
31 October 1999 19:14 UTC

Is anyone interested or knows someone who might be interested in starting
up
an intentional community in central Toronto, Ontario

< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > > | Home